To become a fully certified partner, students must complete the following:
- Self-paced implementation course (4-5 effort days required over 1 month period)
- Watch all training videos
- Complete all labs from the training manual
- Implementation test (effort days and time limit are product dependent. See below.)
- Pass - 3 effort days required over 2 week period
- Privilege - 4 effort days required over 2 week period
- Identity - 8 effort days required over 4 week period
- Implementation test call (2 hours)
- The number of days shown above is based on an assumed investment of 8 hours/day that can be spread out over the access period.
- The training and certification process is described in greater detail here.
- Self-paced product training courses are available to Hitachi ID partners for a 1-month period. Partners that require more time will be charged a fee at the start of each additional month. Please contact your HID account manager for training fee amounts. To pay for a 1-month extension please click here.
Courses offered to partners
Product implementation - self-paced
Self-paced training packages consist of the following:
- Recorded instructor-led training videos available through Moodle
- Product training manual available through Moodle
- Cloud-hosted VM accessed through Guacamole - (Available for 1 month)
- Implementation test (Available for 2 - 4 weeks depending on product)
The implementation course and test have start dates on the 1st and 15th of every month. The training team requires a minimum of 3 business days to register a student in these modules. Late registrations will be moved to the next available start date. (Example: Tom wants to start a course on April 1st and submits his request on March 29th, but since a minimum of 3 business days is required to register him, his start date will be April 15th.)