All materials will be delivered through email between students and Hitachi ID Systems instructors. The responsibility is on the student to contact Hitachi ID instructors when they have completed each course portion so they can receive instructions and materials for the next step of their training from the Hitachi ID instructors. If the student requires any extension on training, they must contact their Hitachi ID instructor. Failure to do so will result in termination of their training VM after their monthly limit has been reached.
For the customer implementation course, each student will receive:
- Recorded instructor-led training videos available through Moodle
- Product training manual available through Moodle
- Cloud-hosted VM accessed through Guacamole - Available for 1 month
The implementation course is considered complete once students:
- Watch all instructor-led training videos available through Moodle
- Complete all labs on the cloud-hosted VM from the provided training manual
Only required for customers seeking certification.
For the implementation test, each student will receive:
- A mock Solution Design
- Email access to an Hitachi ID Instructor to ask questions
- Cloud-hosted VM accessed through Guacamole - Available for 2 - 4 weeks (Product Dependent)
- Webex implementation test call with an HID instructor - 2 hour call
Students will be expected to complete a full installation of the product on the cloud-hosted VM following the requirements outlined in the provided mock solution design. Once the student has completed the implementation they must contact their Hitachi ID instructor to arrange a 2 hour review call of their implementation solution. The Hitachi ID instructor will determine if the implementation is satisfactory and meets the solution design criteria.
The implementation test is considered complete once students complete the review call with the Hitachi ID instructor.
Once the student has completed the testing processes required for their level of certification, the Hitachi ID instructor will determine whether certification should be granted based on student performance. Students will be notified in the weeks following their last test of their certification status and any certificates earned will be delivered via email.