In addition to industry-leading products, Hitachi ID Systems offers design, implementation and training services to our customers. Hitachi ID solution delivery services rely on a standard methodology, optimized over hundreds enterprise-scale Identity and access management (IAM) deployments. Our methodology replaces expensive consulting with pre-configured product configuration wherever possible, enabling Hitachi ID to deliver the lowest-cost IAM deployments on the market.
Hitachi ID services are delivered on Time and Materials providing an initial estimate of service days with contingency upfront in a simple Statement of Work (SOW). Once commercials terms are complete, the services team will engage in detailed discovery to capture requirements and deliverables in a detailed solution design document. The Services team includes; Project Manager, Principle Architect, Solution Architect, System Integrator.
Hitachi ID takes pride in our track record with medium to large deployments, attested to by our many satisfied, referenceable customers. Our services staff bring significant technological expertise, product knowledge and implementation experience to each engagement.
Utilizing Hitachi ID solution delivery methodology ensures rapid deployment and high user adoption. The Hitachi ID solution delivery team works closely with customers from project inception to full production deployment, to ensure success. Once in production, Hitachi ID technical support team takes over, providing high quality, responsive assistance to all live installations.
The Hitachi ID solution delivery group offers a range of services to customers, including:
- Project Management:
- Business Analysis and planning
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation
- Project Planning, tracking and reporting
- Time tracking and reporting
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Issue management, reporting and remediation
- Post project perspective
- Migration planning and documentation
- Support transition and documentation
- Hitachi ID Bravura Security Fabric installation, configuration and integration.
- Modifications of existing deployments, including:
- Upgrades and migrations.
- Adding new target systems.
- Refreshing integrations when target or other systems have changed.
- User interface customization.
- Business logic changes.
- Assistance with production roll-out of solution.
- User communication and adoption maximization.
- Training for product administrators.
All services are delivered on Time and Materials.
Services can also be provided through our network of certified partners. All Hitachi ID partners are fully trained and qualified to provide high quality implementation and support services. Hitachi ID collaborates closely with our service partners to ensure they have the required access to Hitachi ID extensive technical and implementation knowledge base. Once Hitachi ID Bravura Security Fabric is deployed you can rely on long term, in-depth customer product support.