This document outlines how Hitachi ID Password Manager can be integrated with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, to enable:
- Self-service password reset from a telephone.
- Self-service token management from a telephone.
Active enrollment of biometric voice print sample registration.
Processes and Options Available on Hitachi ID Password Manager
The remainder of this document is organized as follows:
- Functional integration describes the business processes that a Password Manager / IVR integration can expose.
- Usability and internal marketing outlines the usability concerns that a Password Manager / IVR integration should address, and how the solution should be marketed to its intended users.
- User identification options describes options for uniquely identifying users when they sign into an IVR system.
- Authentication options describes options for verifying user identity prior to making sensitive functions available.
- Example processes illustrates the user view of some possible system configurations.
- Implementation options outlines the various options organizations have for sourcing the technology required to expose Password Manager functions to a telephony channel.
- Integration mechanisms outlines the detailed technical mechanisms exposed by Password Manager to enable IVR integration.