About Bravura Privilege
Bravura Privilege secures access at scale, supporting over a million password changes daily and access by thousands of authorized users. It is designed for reliability, to ensure continuous access to shared accounts and security groups, even in the event of a site-wide disaster.
Bravura Privilege grants access to authorized users, applications and services. It can integrate with every client, server, hypervisor, guest OS, database and application, on-premises or in the cloud.
- There may be thousands of privileged accounts.
- High privilege accounts need to be secured on a wide variety of platforms.
- It is difficult to coordinate password changes and access to shared accounts.
- Former IT staff can retain sensitive access after leaving an organization.
- It can be difficult to trace changes back to individuals who made them.
Solution and Features
- Discovers and classifies privileged accounts and security groups.
- Randomizes passwords and stores them in an encrypted, replicated vault.
- Requires strong authentication before granting access.
- Enforces pre-authorized and one-time access policy, to grant temporary access to privileged accounts and security groups.
- Launches login sessions automatically, through browser extensions and temporary SSH trust.
- Eliminates static embedded and service account passwords.
- Logs access requests and sessions, including video capture and key-logging.
Gartner Peer Insights
Write Your Review of a Hitachi ID Product or Service
All reviews are rigorously vetted and verified by Gartner. You can review any solution your company has implemented or upgraded in the past 18 months.
You will receive an Amazon gift card.