About Bravura Pass
Bravura Pass includes password synchronization, self-service password and PIN reset, strong authentication, federated access, enrollment of security questions and biometrics and self-service unlock of encrypted drives.
- Avoiding password changes,
- choosing simple passwords,
- writing down their passwords or
- forgetting passwords.
This creates real business problems:
- Inconvenience for users,
- security compromises and
- high help desk call volumes.
Users may also have smart cards or tokens that users unlock with a PIN (which they will occasionally forget). They may also use security questions in some contexts or a password to unlock an encrypted drive on their PC. Some users use biometrics, such as finger prints, voice prints or face recognition to sign into systems or applications. Users may experience login problems with any of these credentials.
Increasingly, users sign into cloud-hosted SaaS applications, where single-factor (password-only) authentication is simply not strong enough to protect critical systems that are accessible to attackers via a public URL.
Solution and Features
- Strong authentication (MFA) and federated access (Security Assertions Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 identity provider (IdP) ).
- Self-service password and PIN reset.
- Self-service unlock of encrypted drives.
- Password synchronization.
- Managed enrollment of security questions, mobile phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses and biometrics.
Bravura Pass includes connectors to manage PINs, passwords and encryption keys on over 130 kinds of systems and applications.
These capabilities are available via a full-screen or mobile web browser, from an off-site laptop or smart phone, from the login screen of a corporate PC or via a phone call.
Gartner Peer Insights
Write Your Review of a Hitachi ID Product or Service
All reviews are rigorously vetted and verified by Gartner. You can review any solution your company has implemented or upgraded in the past 18 months.
You will receive an Amazon gift card.