Note to Recruiters:
Unsolicited job applications by third-parties will be considered by Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
Fees will not be paid to any third-party (agency, recruiting firm) which does not have a prior, signed agreement with Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
Awarded by Acquisition International in 2019, as best in Privileged Access Management Solutions, Hitachi ID Systems is an innovative identity management specialist focused solely on developing, selling and deploying solutions that manage and control identities, entitlements and credentials. Hitachi ID Systems works with a multitude of Fortune 500 companies on a global scale to provide world class identity solutions.
Why work at Hitachi ID Systems?
- Work life balance is extremely important, and we don't just say that, we want to make sure that you are averaging 40 hours a week at all times to avoid burnout.
- We value your mind and what it produces, not your seniority or the letters behind your name.
- We hate meetings. Yes, they are sometimes needed, but we like to schedule fewer, cut them short and have people join and leave them as required, rather than wasting your day in small rooms.
- We don’t like hierarchy. We prefer to lead by example and to run as flat as an organization as we can manage.
- Everyone is encouraged to engage with the team as peers, regardless of seniority. New recruits can literally tap the CEO or CTO on the shoulder and ask them questions.
- Hard working, yet informal environment where you can flourish.
Complex and Challenging Work:
- Working with an award winning tech team and international brand.
- If you are looking to build complex products this is the place to be.
- If you are disciplined and dedicated to exploring and learning new technologies you will enjoy working here.
- If you are looking to join a team that works with effective software technologies and integrations you will be excited to work here.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- RRSP Matching
- Flex/Banked Hours
- Comprehensive health benefits package (Sunlife)
- Competitive Vacation